It was in 1953 that the adventure began for Pierre and Camille (PC) Dupuis, when the founder, Camille, established his oil resale business in Tétreaultville, which was then a small neighbourhood in eastern Montreal.
Quickly, PC Dupuis enjoyed significant success. The company diversifies its activities and expands its area of activity to offer oil-furnace maintenance services throughout Montreal.
In 1984, the son of the founder, Pierre Dupuis, took over the company and developed it towards new objectives and sectors of activity.
Over the years, PC Dupuis has continued to increase its clientele and diversify its offer to pursue its mission:
“To satisfy the greatest number of customers through proactive customer service and petroleum products with the best value for money!”
Even today, the family business continues to grow thanks to Éric and Jean-François Dupuis’s involvement, who are committed to continuing the tradition of excellence.